samce-r207.zip | March 11, 2017
- Introduces autoconfiguration features for external development tools and file locations. Execute "samce config auto" to autoconfigure.
- Introduces the "create" module to create new projects. Execute "samce create" for more instructions.
samce-r206.zip | March 9, 2017
- Fixes the bug of occasional symbol resolution errors after editing framework libraries.
- Workaround for 260 character filename limits on Windows when deleting files.
- Ability to specify heap size for Gradle (Android builds) with compiler option gradleHeap, eg. -OgradleHeap=2048m (Windows users, make sure you have 64bit Java)
- "extmgr install" now correctly passes compiler options to the compiler process
samce-r200.zip | March 1, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Xor expression output for Objective-C and adds -preFilter= and -postFilter= command line parameters for manually adding filters upon compiling.
samce-r199.zip | February 25, 2017
- Added the -run command line parameter and all related functionality.
samce-r198.zip | February 25, 2017
samce-r192.zip | February 7, 2017
- Orientation locking for Jkop Motion games: A game will now automatically be locked to landscape mode, all you need to do is recompile, no code changes needed. If you want it portrait, just add #portrait to the declaration of your #mainScene.
samce-r191.zip | February 7, 2017
- Ability to treat variables of type "function" as objects (functions can now be assigned where "object" is expected).
samce-r186.zip | February 1, 2017
- Fixes a bug that allowed commas to be omitted in method calls between parameters.
- Introduces a new syntax in Sling for declarative user interfaces, Sample: https://github.com/eqela/sympathy/blob/master/src/artsa/LoginWidget.sling
samce-r182.zip | January 26, 2017
- Updated jkop libraries (including fps fix for sprite sheets in jkop motion)
samce-r181.zip | January 22, 2017
- Adds support for #notLiteral modifiers for function parameter declarations (see jkop for examples), which then gives warnings when calling from application code with hardcoded values (this is used in jkop to remind us not to hardcode pixel values).
- Fixes issue with Objective-C class ordering for classes that depend on each other.
- Detection of EOF inside unterminated strings.
- Correct detection of libraries in adjacent directories as the current project.
samce-r177.zip | January 20, 2017
- Fix for the Android build bug of Jkop Motion.
samce-r176.zip | January 19, 2017
- New syntax features in Sling for writing shorter code.
samce-r175.zip | January 18, 2017